Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pasta, Pasta...



So for my first Blog Post on The Beautyus EATS, I feel like I should start with one of the hardest hits for me when I went GF(Gluten Free).  I am  big on Pasta, fresh bread, cookies, cake,... the list goes on.  So when I started this journey one of the first things I started looking for was pasta.  I think I may have tried every one out there with no luck.  Until on day my sista from anotha mista, went shopping at Trader Joes and picked me up some of their Corn Pasta.  AMAWAZZZZZING!  I swear it is the closest thing to the real stuff!!  I gave it to my husband and he couldn't even tell the difference.  He also said he liked it better because he didn't have that heavy stomach feeling after like with regular pasta.  I feel the same way!  Now every time I go To Trader Joes this is my main stock up item.  I hope helps! ENJOY!

Sparkle Sparkle
           &
Don't Forget To SHINE!
XX
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment