Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Go, go, going!!



So with four kids I'm a pretty busy broad!! Therefore I'm on the go constantly and there are times we have to grab some fast food on the go. For me that can be super tricky, since my biggest fear is getting sick all over again. So more often then not my family gets to eat and I'm sitting there starving till we get home. About a month ago my friend found these bars called think thin(not what your thinking they are not a diet product) they are gluten free, natural, meal replacement type bar that you can grab and keep in your bag or car for those times that you are starving. They taste great especially the peanut butter, high in protein and fill you up! These have saved me so many times, from a BBQ with no GF options to running errands longer than expected! So next time your out pick up a few they are lifesavers!

Sparkle Sparkle
&
Don't Forget to SHINE!!

XX
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment